AisyahEmir xx
School!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 24 January 2013 @ 04:37 | 0 Comment [s]


what's up fellas?! I'm back, updateing my blog :) and yeah, I wanna share some stories how 2013 started!
so, saya stay mgss. dah jadi form 2. hehehe, tak sangka act dah jadi 14 tahun.
Sekolah? okay laaa. junior ada yang baik KOT ada yang macam boleh laa.
boleh terima lahh. hihihi.
so, that's all. malas nak type. malas nak fikir apa nak type. malas nak buat homework. semua malas.

 SALAM MAULIDUR RASUL TOO ALL MUSLIM AND MUSLIMAH OUT THERE <3!

xoxo, 
Aisyah   Emir 


Older Post | Newer Post
Big Boss

Hello world~

Aisyah Emir, here. 13. Methodisian. Kuantan~ Huge fan of One Direction <3 #Directioner Do follow me :) No harsh word here. Respect me, I respect you back! Be free^^


Navigations!

Diary About Heart Beat Stuff


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Full Edited : Aisyah Emir
Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Header by : Nurynn

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!