AisyahEmir xx
Zayn Javvad Malik

Thursday 17 January 2013 @ 06:22 | 0 Comment [s]

It's been 17 January 2013. Time flies too fast. It's already a week ago, but i don't care. i still want to talk and discuss it with you. Their parents name him with Zayn Javvad Malik, absolutely it's a nice name as the owner. and yeah, the girls admit it too right? hahahaha, now zayn already 20 yaa :) zayn looking so sexy, cute, handsome and i can describe him with one words, perfect. i know, nobody perfect in this world. but for me, the 5 boys are perfect. Zayn was born at St. Luke Hospital, Bradford, West Lane Bowling, UK. At 10:00 a.m at 12 January 1993. what a perfect date! <3 and yeah! HAPPY BIRTDAY MY BRADFORD BOY! MAY GOD BLESS YOU. AND HAVE A BLAST ONE. MARRIED PERRIE EDWARD ONE DAY. STAY WITH ONE DIRECTION CAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION. I'M ALWAYS BESIDE YOU, BECAUSE I'M A DIRECTIONER. AND I ALWAYS BE A DIRECTIONER. ONCE A DIRECTIONER, FOREVER DIRECTIONER! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU GUSY!!!! XXX 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAD BOY, ZAYN JAVVAD MALIK ❥❥❥ XX


         
                                                                              Much love, Aisyah Emir xx ❥

p/s, sorry for broken english. at least, i'm trying.


Older Post | Newer Post
Big Boss

Hello world~

Aisyah Emir, here. 13. Methodisian. Kuantan~ Huge fan of One Direction <3 #Directioner Do follow me :) No harsh word here. Respect me, I respect you back! Be free^^


Navigations!

Diary About Heart Beat Stuff


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Full Edited : Aisyah Emir
Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Header by : Nurynn

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!